This is the day for sales!
Another one of my faves is having a sale on HauteLook.com right now!
See what goodies you can get from Urban Decay!
Finally, Ladies! An answer to the infamous question of “What order do I apply my products?” Well here is a quick breakdown on the basics of what your daily skin care regimen should be:
- Exfoliate (usually 2 times per week)
- Mask (usually once a week)
- Moisturizer (for face and eyes)
- SPF (ALWAYS the last step)
Please keep in mind that this is a general scenario and you can certainly tweek it to work with the products you use. But also keep in mind what your esthetician or skin care specialist has recommended for you. Everybody’s skin is different and we all need our own specialized treatments.
However, one thing that is an absolute across the board is your SPF. I cannot stress this enough and I’m sure that you will hear about it more throughout my blog, but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE use an SPF of at least SPF15 every day! Even when its gloomy outside and you would never think those sun rays are getting to you, THEY ARE! And for those of you who think you’re safe just because you’re sitting inside all day (but under fluorescent lights), you need it too! So be safe and just make it a part of your regimen. Your skin will thank you 20 years from now.
And for those of you who are curious about your Makeup Application:
- Lip conditioner (always start with this so that your lips are already halfway luscious by the time you get to your lipstick application)
- Eye shadow
- Brow liner
- Lip liner (if you’re not using a lip primer, use your lip liner to fill in your lips before lip gloss or lipstick application. This will ensure that your lip color stays on longer)
- Lip gloss or lipstick
TA-DA! Now you’re looking fabulous!
Until next time ladies… xoxo